Wednesday 3 February 2010

Progress

I'm now a week post-op and feeling pretty good considering! I had 4 or 5 days of feeling quite unwell - the leg was uncomfortable (to be expected) but worse that that, I have been quite sick and generally light-headed, dizzy and soooooo tired. But I seemed to turn a bit of a corner yesterday and despite horrible physio (which is going to be a real swine for the next few months anyway), had a pretty good day.
I know I must be feeling better because I'm getting irritated about the mess around the house!! I'm a bit of a clean-freak and like everything to be in it's place and when things are not how I like them to be, I get irritated!
Paul is doing really well, bless him! Jess is snowed under with finishing up coursework and Ells is just Ells - always busy with something and nothing!
I suppose it wouldn't do for us all to be the same - and I suppose 'Team Gibson' works because we are all different.........
Aren't we a funny old bunch!!!!?????!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment