Tuesday 20 October 2009

Hello


Well, after some considerable time away from the world of blogging, I decided it was high time I got back to it! My lovely hubby Paul just doesn't understand any of this stuff and why anyone would want to blog/facebook/twitter/msn etc etc etc. But then he is still a season ticket holder at Leicester City despite not having lived there for close on 25 years, so whose sanity is the one that should be questioned?????!!!!!!!

Anyway - much has happened in the Gibson household over the past few months including holidays, GCSEs (science modules), 2 knee operations - one of which was particularly horrible (and at least another one to look forward to early in 2010), BBQs, Paellas, rather severe haircuts for both me and Ellie and a whole host of other stuff. Church has been, well shall we say 'interesting', this year and Sawyers now moves on into a new season with a new pastor and the ever-so-lovely Roos family start afresh elsewhere which all looks SOOOOO exciting. Don't half miss 'em though!

'Step into the Bible' came to a halt but my time of 'immobilisation' was not wasted and some more writing was done and I'm sure I'll blog further about this in due course.

I have so much I want to plan and do and just pray I'll have the 'platform' to actually roll the stuff out. Good job God's in control cos I just don't have the foggiest what's ahead. One thing I do know is that He sure as heck wouldn't have inspired me to write stuff for it to just be kept shut away - and that nothing is wasted is His economy.

So, watch this space for more news in due course.

But for now - cheerio.............

No comments:

Post a Comment