Monday 28 June 2010

Over at last....

The exams are over.......Jess took her final GCSE this morning (Chemistry) and apart from having 6th Form induction over the next 2 days - her days of compulsory schooling are over too.
I can't imagine how relieved she must be feeling - she has worked so hard, not just over the past couple of months but really for all of her school life. She's self-motivated and driven - a good pupil.
But I also feel relieved. I feel as if I have sat every single exam with her and done every single one of the hundreds of hours of revision too. It's been a strange time - difficult some days - but certainly strange.
It'll be interesting to see if doors start opening for me now.......I know God has had me home for this season, not only because I needed time to recouperate from my ops but also to just be 'mum'. But I know He has plans and I wait now with baited breath......

No comments:

Post a Comment