Wednesday 10 March 2010

5%


.....about 80% of all you do anyone can do (going to work, attending meetings, checking emails, answering phones......) Additionally, about 15% of all you do, someone with a measure of training could do in your place (selling a product, running a programme, teaching a class......)...education and training is available for someone else to do what you do.
But at least 5% of what you do, only you can do. No one else can do it for you.
Wayne Cordeiro - The Divine Mentor

In reality, what this means for me personally, is that only I can be wife to Paul, mum to Jess & Ells. Only I can keep my body healthy and only I can grow spiritually. No one else can do that for me. What it also means is that I can't blame anyone else and put the responsibility on anyone else for certain steps I take and decisions I make. I alone am responsible for growing my relationship with my Heavenly Father and growing closer to Him - there is no teacher, preacher or pastor in the land who can do this for me.
And as I wait on Him as a new 'season' in my life starts to open up, I am suddenly released and empowered by the Holy Spirit to put one foot in front of the other......

No comments:

Post a Comment